Dr Vasantha Origanti
– Fellow in General Practice and practicing since 1987.
– Has a postgraduate qualification in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (DGO).
– Special interest in women’s health, child health, minor surgical procedures and chronic disease management.
– Shared Maternity Care, Implanon insertion and removals, PAP Smears, Pregnancy Care.
Additional Languages Spoken: Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
|Monday||9am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 2pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||12pm to 9pm|
- Location: Hoppers Crossing, Melton and Highpoint (Maribyrnong)