Dr Sudha Challa
– Fellow in General Practice and practicing since 1992.
– Has a postgraduate qualifications in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (DGO & DNB).
– Specializes in women’s health, child health and minor surgical procedures.
– Shared Maternity Care, Mirena Insertion, Implanon insertion and removals, PAP Smears, Pregnancy Care.
– Special interest in Women’s Health, chronic diseases management (diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and respiratory diseases), and promoting holistic Healthcare.
Additional Languages Spoken: Hindi and Telugu.
|Monday||11AM to 7PM|
|Tuesday||9:30AM to 3PM|
|Wednesday||9:30AM to 6:30PM|
|Friday||9:30AM to 3PM|
|Saturday||9AM to 2PM (fortnightly)|
- Location: Hoppers Crossing