Dr Madhur Suri
MBBS, FRACGP, PG DIP(Gerantology), FPS
– General practitioner since 2003.
– Has Postgraduate Diploma in Gerontology (PG Dip (Gerontology).
– Has undertaken various clinical training in psychiatry and mental health, Asthma and fracture management and COPD.
– Conversant with ECG, suturing, Diabetes management and Aboriginal health.
- Special interests include Elderly Care and Mental Health, women’s and child health and migrant health.
Additional Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati & Marathi.
*Please note, days/ times are subject to change, please contact reception for confirmation.
Book Appointment-Hoppers Crossing
Book Appointment - Werribee
- Hoppers Crossing and Werribee