Dr Inushka Perera
– General practitioner since 2008
– Completed Diploma of Child Health (University of Sydney).
– Special interests include Women’s health, Paediatrics and Mental Health with experience in these fields.
– Pregnancy care, implanon insertion and removal, PAP smears, STDs, peri-menopausal care.
-Chronic Disease management in middle aged and elderly
– Undertakes minor surgical procedures such as mole removals, laceration repair, fracture management
– Currently locums at various Emergency Departments across metropolitan and regional Victoria and NSW
Additional Languages Spoken: Sinhalese, working proficiency in Russian & Tamil
|Monday||2:00PM to 9:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM to 7:00PM*|
|Thursday||3:00PM to 7:00PM*|
|Friday||2:30PM to 9:30PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM to 7:00PM|
|Sunday||9:00AM to 7:00PM|
- Location: Hoppers Crossing, Melton & Lucas