Dr Inushka Perera
– General practitioner since 2008
– Currently undergoing training in Diploma of Child Health (DCH).
– Special interests include Women’s health, Paediatrics and Mental Health with experience in these fields.
– Pregnancy care, implanon insertion and removal, PAP smears, STDs, peri-menopausal care.
-Chronic Disease management in middle aged and elderly
– Undertakes minor surgical procedures such as mole removals, laceration repair, fracture management
– Currently locums at various Emergency Departments across metropolitan and regional Victoria and NSW
Additional Languages Spoken: Sinhalese, working proficiency in Russian & Tamil
|Monday||3pm to 10pm|
|Wednesday||3pm to 10pm|
|Thursday||3pm to 10pm|
|Friday||3pm to 10pm|
|Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Sunday||9am to 5pm|
- Location: Hoppers Crossing and Melton