Dr Inushka Perera
– General practitioner since 2008
– Completed Diploma of Child Health (University of Sydney).
– Special interests include Women’s health, Paediatrics and Mental Health with experience in these fields.
- Pregnancy care, implanon insertion and removal, PAP smears, STDs, peri-menopausal care.
-Chronic Disease management in middle aged and elderly
- Undertakes minor surgical procedures such as mole removals, laceration repair, fracture management
- Currently locums at various Emergency Departments across metropolitan and regional Victoria and NSW
Additional Languages Spoken: Sinhalese, working proficiency in Russian & Tamil
*Please note, days/ times are subject to change, please contact reception for confirmation.
Book Appointment - Hoppers
Book Appointment - Lucas
- Hoppers Crossing, Melton & Lucas