Dr Fatima Zahora
Dr Zahora received her MBBS degree in 2002 from Dhaka University, Bangladesh. She started her medical career in Australia in 2006. She worked in regional Victoria for 3 years before moving to Central Queensland in 2010 to complete her general practice training. She obtained the fellowship of Royal College of General Practitioners (RACGP) in 2012. She has been working in GP settings across Australia for the last 11 years.
She has broad experience in women’s health (antenatal care, post natal care, Implanon insertion and removal, Mirena removal, family planning). She is a shared maternity care affiliate with multiple hospitals. She has special interests in travel medicine, skin check, sexual health, mental health, and minor surgery, child health and chronic disease management. She also performs Iron Infusion.
Patients will find her approachable and caring, so please feel free to book an appointment to discuss any health concerns you have.
– Fellow in General Practice and practicing (FRACGP)
– Contraception – IUD/Mirena removal and Implanon insertion & removal
– Pregnancy care and shared maternity care
– Travel medicine
– Skin check
– Mental Health
– Chronic disease management – Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid Disease
– Carries out minor surgical procedures, Implanon insertion and removals, PAP Smears, Pregnancy Care
– Special interest in women’s health, and management of chronic medical illness
Locations: Hoppers Crossing
Additional Languages Spoken: Bangla, Bengali
- Location: Hoppers Crossing