Dr Ahmar Ghorban Por
– Graduated in 2000 as a Medical Doctor (MD).
– UK qualified Specialist Family Medicine from Royal College of General Practitioners (UK).
– Graduate Certificate from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine by achievement of the highest level of Board Certificate.
– Special interests include Dermatology, family medicine Mental Health, Sports &Travel Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Counseling.
– Cosmetic Clinics, Skin cancer/other skin issues, surgical procedures at the practice for skin issues/skin lesion removals etc.
Additional Languages Spoken: Farsi.
|Monday||8am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 4pm|
|Thursday||11am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Sunday||9am to 7pm|
- Location: Hoppers Crossing