Back In Motion Health Group is treating onsite at Q1 Medical
Largest Physiotherapy and related services provider with 60 locations around Australia!
Workcover, Medicare Care Plans, DVA and TAC Bulk billed with no out-of-pocket expenses. All services are covered under private health insurance extra cover!
Muscle & Joint Pain
Pins & Needles, Numbness
Osteoarthritis & Carpal Tunnel
Dizziness & Vertigo
Rehabilitation after surgery
Women’s health (Pre & Post Pregnancy)
Pilates & Group Exercises
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Welcome to Inspire Physio Care
We at Inspire Physio Care are known for our passion, enthusiasm, integrity and skill based physio services.
We have a reputation for clinical excellence and exceptional experience while catering to clients of all ages with variety of musculoskeletal problems and neuro disabilities across our multiple locations. All of our clinics are managed by experienced accredited professionals who are passionate about providing the best physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to our clients. We aim to be personable and approachable, providing the kind of service that can put you at ease. We provide treatment for Private Patients, Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Injuries, Department of Veteran Affairs, Comcare and Medicare (EPC).
We currently support you in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, and we are growing…..
Why Choose Us
– We listen, diagnose and deliver the right care for you
– We are a team of highly qualified and accredited physiotherapists
– Conveniently located in many locations in North, West & East of Melbourne
– Personalised assessments & customised treatment plans
– Evidence based care
– We believe in Patient centric approach
– We are open to learn, adapt and stay in line with latest medical research
– We are passionate about what we do
– We offer supervised exercise rehabilitation in our on-site gym.
No referral required: You do not need a doctor’s referral for our services. You can be self-referred or be referred by family members, friends, funding organisations or other health professionals. If in doubt, pick up the phone and talk to us, we are more than happy to help you.
- Mobilisations – Spinal/ Peripheral joints
- Dry Needling
- Clinical Pilates
- Electrotherapy for pain relief
- Ergonomic changes and advice at work
- Acute sports injury management
- Education and advice on strengthening and stretching exercises for acute and chronic injuries.
- Hydrotherapy (speak to your physio to get referred…)
- Physio & exercise Physio Initial: from $120
- Physio & exercise Physio review: from $90
- Pensioner’s rate: $55 for Review (please speak to your Physio)
- Hydro 1:1: from $65
- Hydro & exercise groups group: $35 (5 max).
To know more about us visit : www.inspirephysiocare.com.au
You can Book your appointments at Q1 Medical at Highpoint Shopping Centre: P: 03 93173877
Location: Highpoint Shopping Centre (Maribyrnong)