What is the circumcision?
Circumcision is a procedure that the foreskin folding on glance of penis will be removed.
What are the advantages of circumcision?
There are a number of potential advantages associated with circumcising boys shortly after they are born.
Thunderstorm Asthma – Mitigation
- If you experience hay fever or have asthma, then you need one
- If you are living in Wyndham, you can be at high risk of thunderstorm asthma
- A review appointment helps to make sure that you are taking the right medicines in the right amounts
- Our GPs/ Nurses will discuss your current Asthma/ Hay Fever / Allergic Rhinitis medicines with you and may make changes
- Do come and arrange your review to ensure that you’re getting the treatment that will suit you best at this time of the year
- A review appointment helps
FLU VACCINATION SHORTAGE
Contact Reception for stock availability.
CHANGES TO ONLINE BOOKINGS
We are now unable to book Vaccinations and Immunisations online. Please contact your local Q1 medical Clinic to book your appointment.
ANNUAL LEAVE FOR DOCTOR’S
We have a few Doctor’s going on Annual leave in January and February.
DR RAVI 06/01/18 – 10/2/18
DR INUSHKA 08/01/18 – 18/02/18
DR VASANTHA 22/01/18 – 28/01/18
DR THADI 24/01/18 – 14/02/18
DR EMANUEL 27/01/18 – 02/02/18
Allergic rhinitis (Hay fever)
Suffering from runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and scratchy throat????
You might be suffering from hay fever!!!!
Allergic rhinitis aka hay fever is most commonly seen during the spring and summer season. Hay fever is not only seasonal, for some persons it can be perennial i.e. it lasts all the year round.
Skin care and Dermatology
What are Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are skin breakages due to continuously pulled skin by underlying muscle like Frown lines, Forehead lines, Cows feet on eyes corner, Bunny lines on nose sides, Tear trough under eyes, Nasolabial folds, Marionette lines under lips, Vertical lip lines.
Wrinkles also could be result of continuous pressure like sleeping lines.
Flu Season Ahead
Flu vaccine available, please make bookings for a discount price
Influenza vaccine is the only vaccine reformulated each year to optimise the match between vaccine and circulating virus strains. The WHO issues recommendations for the different strains of influenza viruses (type A and type B) which are included in the vaccine based on the prevailing strains in the northern and southern hemispheres.