Q1 Medical is providing our patients with Rapid Antigen Kits on a charge.
Cost of Rapid Antigen Test performed by Health professional is $20 & Cost of Rapid Antigen Test along with Travel Certificate is $50
Please approach our front desk team for more information.
From the 15th of June 2021, we will be moving away from fully Bulk Billing any procedure consultations and introducing a “Mixed Billing” system, and therefore, it will be necessary to have your initial consult visit paid in full at the time of the visit.
If you are making an appointment to see a Doctor regarding a procedure please inform the staff when making the appointment
Your invoice will display the MBS item number and amount and any other charges that may NOT be subject to Medicare billing.
Having a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine is one way we can protect our community against coronavirus.
COVID-19 vaccines help to prevent serious illness and death from COVID-19, and they are free for everyone in Australia.
Q1 Medical is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 vaccines.
· Are you a patient at Q1 Medical? Due to the fact that we only have ONE Pathology Collector on site, we can only accept Q1 Medical patients for Pathology Collection at this site.
· Q1 Medical and Clinical Labs understands that you are busy and have possibly been fasting for 10-12 hours and wish to be attended to as soon as possible,
The directions and protocols of the Department of Health with regards to COVID-19 will be strictly implemented.
* No mask, no entry
* One patient to attend inside clinic at one time. (If patient is a child, one patient to attend with the patient)
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY
Private flu vaccine stock are available at all sites. We are now taking bookings for Flu vaccines. Please note that flu vaccine is offered at a cost of $20. Please approach our front desk team for more information.
Our Doctors continue to practice and consult as usual to help patients in need. Please ring Hoppers Crossing: 8754 2828 Melton: 8754 2800 Werribee: 8754 2888 Highpoint: 9317 3877.
You will be triaged to get a consultation either over the phone/video or in person
Due to short
supply of (PPE) Personal, Protective Equipment, we
are NOT currently testing for
Face-to-Face consultations for patients presenting with Upper Respiratory Tract
Infection (URTI) symptoms e.g.
- Cough, Sore Throat, Fever or Running Nose
with the above symptoms we are providing Telehealth Consultations.
From December 1st, 2018, the Reception and Nursing Staff will no longer be accepting phone queries regarding your results.
Instead you can either
1. Ask your Radiologist or Pathologist when your results will be due back into the clinic and make an appointment for after that date.
2. Wait for an SMS from our clinic,