From 20/07/19 our new weekend & Public Holiday opening hours are 9am to 6pm
Dear Valued Patients,
We are excited to announce that from Monday 29/4 our new Werribee practice will be opening at 117-119 Princes Hwy. For Werribee appointments book here http://q1medical.com/online-appointment-werribee/
Dr Raja UdumalaDr Emanuel Ghorban PorDr Makarand OrpeDr Amar BhatnagarDr Jasveer Manku
Note: the above GPs are also available in Hoppers Crossing.
Dear patients, it is with great pleasure that we can announce that Dr Farooq will be back working at Q1 Medical Hoppers Crossing from 6pm today (11/4/19). Please call or book online to secure an appointment with Dr Farooq.
Due to a high demand for Doctors and an increased number of patients not showing up for their appointments we are implementing a new fee policy from 18/02/19. If your circumstances change and no longer able to attend your appointment, please contact and cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hr prior to the appointment time to avoid a non-attendance fee.
From December 1st, 2018, the Reception and Nursing Staff will no longer be accepting phone queries regarding your results.
Instead you can either
1. Ask your Radiologist or Pathologist when your results will be due back into the clinic and make an appointment for after that date.
2. Wait for an SMS from our clinic,
Circumcision is a procedure that removes the foreskin on the penis.
Details about the procedure and more are outlined in our blog on this website
Dr Emanuel Ghorban Por is now taking appointments at Hoppers Crossing on Monday’s and Friday’s for this procedure.
***Charges do apply, contact reception for more information.
Thunderstorm asthma is a form of asthma that is triggered by a combination of high pollen during a thunderstorm.
If you experience Hay-fever or Asthma, you may be at a higher risk of Thunderstorm Asthma.
For more detailed information about Thunderstorm Asthma and what you need to know, please refer to the Blog on this website.
What is the circumcision?
Circumcision is a procedure that the foreskin folding on glance of penis will be removed.
What are the advantages of circumcision?
There are a number of potential advantages associated with circumcising boys shortly after they are born.
- If you experience hay fever or have asthma, then you need one
- If you are living in Wyndham, you can be at high risk of thunderstorm asthma
- A review appointment helps to make sure that you are taking the right medicines in the right amounts
- Our GPs/ Nurses will discuss your current Asthma/ Hay Fever / Allergic Rhinitis medicines with you and may make changes
- Do come and arrange your review to ensure that you’re getting the treatment that will suit you best at this time of the year
- A review appointment helps
Contact Reception for stock availability.